You may have heard the name of North Face before, if you haven’t let me know you. It’s basically an American outdoor recreation products company.
North Face offers the best quality and chic backpacks to you. If we say that it’s the cream of the crop, it’ll not be wrong.
If you’re pondering about buying a new college backpack, then you should definitely prefer a North face one.
Students have to carry the backpack for almost half a day, so it should be pretty much comfortable and sturdy. Therefore, you need to be quite vigilant while choosing the best North face backpacks for College Students.
Though, it’s not that much of an easy task for you to go through the thousands of backpacks, in order to choose one for you.
For your convenience, we have sorted out the top7 best north face backpacks for College. I’m sure you’ll find one best for you.
Best North Face Backpacks for College Students (Top 5) Quick Comparison Table
The following table shows a quick comparison between our top picks from best north face bags for college students, you can choose the best option for you.
1. The North Face Women’s School Jester Backpack – Best for Laptops
If you need to carry the laptop in your backpack for your college, then the Jester pack should be your priority.
Yes! This is the best North Face laptop bag for women.
Jester Backpack is famous for the laptop because it consists of a padded laptop sleeve, thus it can stand up perfectly unsupported.
Moreover, the Flexvent suspension system is characterized by,
- Flexible shoulder straps.
- Lumbar panel
- Flexible yoke
- Ventilated support
The Jester pack is quite spacious and roomy, which can hold approximately 27.5 L in it. The compartment system is also satisfactory, especially the main compartment which can hold enough books for a day.
2. The North Face Women’s Recon Backpack
The women’s recon is a 30 L backpack, made up of 100 percent recycled fabrics. So, if you’re looking for a super adorable roomy pack for college or day-to-day items, it’s the best choice for you.
It possesses a remarkable compartment system for the perfect organization of your college gear. Like it consists of three large compartments.
- A front compartment consists of many smaller pockets for quick access to smaller objects.
- The middle, the main compartment is spacious enough to hold all your books and notebooks.
- The back compartment comprises a laptop sleeve.
Moreover, it features an external mesh pocket and a water bottle pocket on each side of the backpack.
3. The North Face Surge Backpack
The surge is considered one of the best North Face backpacks for high school.
So, if you want to move organized, it’s exactly what you need to carry with you.
It is made up of high-quality nylon, which is pretty much durable. Moreover, it’s much easier to clean.
We can’t ignore the Flexvent suspension system of the North Face Surge backpack, as it provides a fully padded harness.
Let’s see some other features of this pack.
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Two water bottle pockets on each side.
- Internal mesh pockets and fleece-lined pockets.
- A laptop, main and a front compartment with an organization panel inside it.
4. The North Face Unisex- Adult Vault Backpack
If you need a spacious backpack for your everyday use, an adult vault backpack is made for you. You can carry your large-sized laptop and other necessary items of college use in it.
Its chamber system can bring more ease to you by managing a large number of things in a single backpack. Some of the unique features of the best North Face Unisex Backpack are following,
- Two mesh pockets for water bottles.
- It can adjust 15” large laptop.
- Zipper secured the internal chamber.
- There are ventilated and supportive shoulder straps.
5. The North Face Router Backpack
Are you still looking for a multi-purpose backpack that can handle your daily wear and tear?
The North Face Router Backpack has all this for you compiled in one place.
Made from 500D Cordura Nylon Matte, this is a perfect college pack for carrying your heavy books and everyday essentials.
The best thing is its TSA-approved laptop compartments. This allows you to carry your in-transport necessities easily during airplane travel too.
You can use it both as an everyday bag and a student bag as it has an extra-large capacity with great tear resistance.
- Checkpoint friendly 17 laptop compartments for protected travel
- Made from pretty thick and durable Nylon Ripstop
- Water-resistance fabrics with breathable mesh
6. The North Face Women’s Aurora, Asphalt OS
Are you in search of some modish and unique styled backpack?
If it’s so, the north face women’s Aurora is here for you. You’ll be amazed after knowing the extraordinary features of this best north face backpack for school.
Here we come!
- There is an internal cinch system that allows holding the dirty objects i.e clothing or shoes, in it.
- A drop pocket in the laptop compartment is there for adjusting the documents.
- External zipper pocket with a key fob loop provides security and protection to the smaller valuables like mobile phones.
- stretch-mesh front pockets for quick access.
7. The North Face TNF Jester Backpack
If you’re looking for a backpack that provides the perfect organization of your books, laptop, water bottle, snacks, pens, or other stationery, you’re in the right place.
The TNF Jester can be proved as the best north face backpack for school as well as the perfect north face laptop bag.
It possesses the following features;
- 12.75 inches laptop sleeve to prevent the laptop from alls and bumps.
- Two wide water bottle pockets.
- Additional storage due to the bungee system.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are north face backpacks worth it?
The north face is a little expensive option, but still, it’s worth it for colleges. They’re much more reliable due to their durable material, remarkable features, and pockets.
Are North face backpacks waterproof?
North Face backpacks are not completely waterproof. sometimes their surface is slightly water repellent, otherwise it doesn’t prevent the items during rain.
What size backpack is best for college?
The most common size for college backpacks is 21 to 30 liters. The bags of this size have enough room to hold all the necessary belongings of the students.
Where you can get the north face bags at cheap prices?
Amazon is the best site to buy the north face backpacks at a cheap price. Make sure to check the prices of the packs of different colors, before purchasing.
Conclusion on Choosing Best North Face Student Backpacks
In the end, I hope you found this list of 7 backpacks quite helpful to choose the best North face backpacks for College Students for yourself.
The North Face backpacks are well known for their excellent quality, so you need not worry about them. They offer handy features for students and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Furthermore, they facilitate the college students for keeping their contents well-organized in their backpacks.
Hence if you’re looking for the functioning pack for daily college use, then we’ll highly recommend the North face backpacks.
For sure, you’ll love them!
Arxal, the founder of BackpacksArena.com, shares their outdoor and backpack knowledge through beginner guides and product reviews to help readers make informed decisions. With years of experience and dedication to staying current on trends. The go-to source for backpack enthusiasts.